Coconut Banana Truffle GanacheFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the chocolate and coconut milk in a medium, microwave safe bowl and melt until smooth, being careful not to scorch the chocolate.
- Add the mashed banana and salt and mix well with a spatula until thoroughly incorporated.
- Scrape into a loaf pan and smooth.
- Cover surface directly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour, up to 2 days.
- Scoop teaspoon-sized balls of the ganache and either immediately coat in unsweetened cocoa or chill before dipping in melted chocolate.