Chilled Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas & Easter Radishes with Champagne VinaigretteFrom luisascatering 1 year ago
- 1 pound asparagus shopping list
- 1 pound sugar snap peas shopping list
- 4 Easter radishes, thinly sliced shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- champagne vinaigrette shopping list
- 1 shallot, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons smooth Dijon mustard shopping list
- fresh juice of one lemon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- fine sugar, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Make vinaigrette: Place 4 first ingredients in bowl then slowly whisk in oil. Season to taste.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and blanch the asparagus and sugar snap peas. Quickly drain and transfer to an ice bath. Remove, pat dry and place in serving bowl along with radishes. Lightly drizzle with vinaigrette and chill for at least an hour.