Baklava LatteFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 3 tbsp hazelnut-flavoured syrup (the kind used for specialty coffee) shopping list
- 1 tbsp hot water shopping list
- 4 fl. oz (4 shots) fresh espresso shopping list
- 14 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, heated until steaming (but not boiling) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp rosewater (optional) shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a tall mug, whisk together the honey, hazelnut syrup, hot water and espresso.
- Stream in the hot milk, whisking well, then stir in the rosewater and salt.
- Serve immediately with a dusting of cinnamon.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Comfort Foods769 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
We Love It But134 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members