Banana Bread With Cinnamon Crumble ToppingFrom phwriter11 11 months ago
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium) shopping list
- 2 large eggs,well beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (I used 1/4 olive oil+ 1/4 cup corn oil) shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey ( I used 1/2 cup brown sugar mixed with 1/4 cup water) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar + 1tsp cinammon for crumble toppping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease round cake pan.
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 2 teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- In large bowl, mix mash banana,eggs, oil , honey (or brownsugar mix) and water until smooth. Add dry ingredients; stir to blend. Transfer batter to well greased pan.
- Mix 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and brown sugar; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°F oven until tester inserted into center comes out clean. Cool bread in pan 30 minutes. Carefully turn pan on its side to slide out bread. Turn bread right side up and cool completely. Slice to serve. See Photo
The Cookphwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- Not added to any groups yet!