Skinny Chicken NuggetsFrom CaraSings 6 months ago
- • 16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bite sized pieces shopping list
- • salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- • 2 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- • 6 tbsp. whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- • 2 tbsp. panko breadcrumbs shopping list
- • 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- • olive oil spray shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and Parmesan cheese in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 - 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.
The CookCaraSings Seattle Area, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!