Breakfast Pizza For DinnerFrom tuilelaith 6 months ago
- 2 packages crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 package Jimmy Dean cooked sausage crumbles shopping list
- 1 envelope country gravy mix shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 oz shredded pepper Jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles and place on a greased, round pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare gravy according to package directions in a medium saucepan.
- Stir sausage crumbles into thickened gravy; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set.
- Spread sausage gravy mixture over the crust.
- Top with eggs and cheeses.
- Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!