Strawberry Pretzel DessertFrom Redsfantracy 2 years ago
- Strawberry pretzel Salad shopping list
- 2 cups crushed pretzels, about 4 cups uncrushed or 6 ounces shopping list
- 3/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 small tub Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 2 3 ounce packages strawberry Jello gelatin dessert shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pretzels, butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Press into 9 x 13 baking dish and bake at 350F for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- White Layer: Cream together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over pretzel crust. Red Layer: Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in frozen strawberries, Chill until partially set, about 1 hour and spread over white layer. Chill until set and serve.