Garlic Parmesan Pull-apart BreadFrom dancingfox 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Throw the cold 1/2 stick of butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.
- While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together.
- Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture, sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that gets let behind in the bowl.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown. Turn out on a dish and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!