Chocolate Banana & Nuts CakeFrom GunsPeanuts 2 years ago
For the Crust
- 1 slide of rye bread shopping list
- 2 dates shopping list
- 1 spoon of mixed nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts and hazelnuts) shopping list
- 1 spoon of water or vegan milk shopping list
For the filling
- 3 bananas shopping list
- 5 dates shopping list
- 2 spoons of peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup o mixed nut (cashews, almonds, walnuts and hazelnuts) shopping list
- 1 spoon of cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Put rye bread, the finely sliced dates, a spoon of finely crushed nuts and a glass of water, in a bowl and mix until the dough is compact, this will be the outside of the dessert.
- Take another bowl and put in, banans, finely sliced dates, the peanut butter, the cocoa powder and mix it until is smooth or use a blender, finally
- ad the crushed nut and poppy seeds.
- Take a small bowl (15x15cm not too deep, about 5cm) and cover the inside with the crust, so that the whole inside of the bowl is coated. Then pour in the filling. If you want you can put a sheet of baking paper at the base of the cake, between outside and the bowl.
- Let it rest in the freezer at least 8 hours.
- Before serving leave out of the fridge for 15 minute.
The CookGunsPeanuts Milan, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!