Lasagna RollsFrom twill10 2 years ago
- Lasagna rolls shopping list
- Thanks to http://italian.food.com/recipe/lasagna-rolls-304527?ic1=obnetwork and to: shopping list
- By MeliBug on May 22, 2008 shopping list
- Photo by mliss29 shopping list
- Prep Time: 25 mins Total Time: 1 hrs 10 mins Servings: 4-6 About This shopping list
- "Padma Lakshmi's recipe" shopping list
- 12 dried lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen leaf spinach shopping list
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese shopping list
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, minced and drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced black olives shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes, double if you like spice shopping list
- salt 3 cups spaghetti sauce or 3 cups marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried breadcrumbs shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- basil sprig shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Cook the spinach according to package directions, squeeze dry, and chop.
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, 4 tbsp of the parmesan, the sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, italian seasoning, lemon pepper, and red pepper flakes. Add salt to taste.
- Working with one pasta noodle at a time, smooth an even layer of the filling down on each strip, then roll up to enclose filling. Prepare remaining rolls in the same manner.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce into a baking pan, top with the lasagna rolls, seam side down, and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan and bread crumbs and drizzle with a little oil.
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes, or until bubbling. Garnish with basil
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!