Sweet Peanut Butter BreadFrom shellyh430 9 months ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¼ cup salted butter, room temperature shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a standard-sized loaf pan and set it aside.
- In a small bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In a separate large mixing bowl beat butter and sugars on low speed 2 minutes, Beat in peanut butter then egg and vanilla, scraping down sides of bowl.
- Add flour mixture and beat on low until combined, the batter will be very thick and crumbly. Pour in milk and beat on low until batter is smooth.
- Add batter to loaf pan and evenly spread it out. Bake for 50 minutes or until the center springs back when pressed with a fingertip.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!