Tarragon Dijon Pasta SaladFrom keni 3 years ago
- 1lb bowtie or other whimsical shaped pasta shopping list
- 1 medium or half a gigantic sweet(Vidalia when possible) onion, diced shopping list
- 3 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 head of cauliflower broken into small florets shopping list
- 4-5 hard boiled eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2T Dijon shopping list
- 1T honey shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 2T fresh tarragon, minced shopping list
- 2 cloved garlic, minced shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta per package directions rinse immediately with cold water, drain and set aside.
- Combine onion, celery, cauliflower, and eggs into large bowl
- In small bowl, combine mayo, Dijon, honey, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and salt and pepper
- Mix well
- Add drained pasta to veggies and toss to combine.
- Add dressing and stir gently until well combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.