Mustard Aioli Baked Potatoes With HerbsFrom littlesponger 1 year ago
- mustard Aioli: shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon honey shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed to a paste shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Potatoes: shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed, then halved or quartered shopping list
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling shopping list
- 1 medium onion, halved, peeled and sliced vertically shopping list
- Garnish: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- For the mustard aioli: Whisk the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, honey and garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Meanwhile, Cut the potatoes in half or quartered, and onion toss with the mustard aioli.
- Grab a rimmed aluminum sheet pan and add the potatoes and sliced onions. Spread them out evenly before popping them into the oven to roast for 45-60 minutes. Stir them once halfway through.
- Once crispy and golden, season with kosher salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes and the chopped fresh parsley, tarragon, chives.