Tutti - Fruity Breakfast BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 9 months ago
- 3 large, overripe bananas shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups non-fat fruit flavoured yoghurt (I used PC Blue Menu Finesse 0% Blueberry-Pomegranate) shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted, salted butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick oats (not instant) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9x5" loaf pan
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with the honey, vanilla, yoghurt and butter.
- Stir in the flour, oats, nutmeg, ginger, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until just combined, then fold in the chocolate chips and blueberries.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until tester comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 30 minutes, then turn out and cool completely on a rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!