C Is For Chocolate-coconut-cookiesFrom phwriter11 5 months ago
- ½ c grated coconut , toasted shopping list
- ½ c dark chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 c wash sugar shopping list
- 2 c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c mayonnaise shopping list
- ½ c yoghurt or ½ cup sourcream milk shopping list
- ( I used blueberry flavored yoghurt) shopping list
- ¼ c virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together dry ingredients : flour,sugar,baking soda and salt.
- Add mayonnaise, vanilla , olive oil and yoghurt. Mix together very well.
- Add coconut and chocolate until combined See Photo.
- Shape into walnut sized balls. Place about an inch apart on a greased cookie sheet. Press with a fork or finger. Bake 12 minutes in 350F oven. Cool and transfer. See Photo
The Cookphwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- Not added to any groups yet!