Marinated CarrotsFrom micuisine 3 years ago
- 1 cup sugar (or equivalent sugar substitute) shopping list
- 3/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 cup tomato soup shopping list
- 1 green pepper shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 5 cups carrots (2 lb. bag) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook whole carrots in water until tender, but still crunchy. (I prefer to put mine straight into boiling water and remove them at 5 minutes.) Cool immediately in ice water. (This is my preference. You can skip this part if you don't mind if they become less crisp.)
- Slice carrots on the slant and very thin.
- Prepare marinade with remaining ingredients.
- Pour marinade over the carrots and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
The Cookmicuisine Greensboro, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!