Buttermilk BrowniesFrom midgelet 2 years ago
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark Dutched processed baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 Tbs butter room temperature shopping list
- 4 oz semi sweet or bittersweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- toppings: extra chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the butter and chocolate together and microwave to melt the chocolate and briefly cool
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking cocoa, sugar , baking powder and salt
- Beat in the melted butter chocolate into the dry mixture along with the eggs and buttermilk and vanilla
- Place mixture in a buttered 8 inch pan
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until mixture set in center.
- Remove to rack to cool completely
- Then chill pan in the refrigerator
- Note: chilling makes brownies even more fudgy and a frosting is optional if desired.