Crispy Seasoned Oven FriesFrom hottiehere08 1 year ago
- 2 large baking potatoes shopping list
- 4 teaspoons plain breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise; cut each half into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick fries; pat dry with a paper towel. In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs with spices. In another bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy, about 1 minute; add fries to coat. Toss fries in spice mixture until evenly coated. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; arrange fries on sheet with space in between; spritz fries with cooking spray. Bake, turning once, until fries are golden and crispy, about 20 minutes.
The Cookhottiehere08 Spring Port, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!