Muffins That Taste Like Doughnuts.From twill10 1 year ago
- Muffins that taste like doughnuts. (But without all the work and without the frying)! shopping list
- Thanks to: Mom's recipe Collection.com shopping list
- . shopping list
- 1 3/4 c (all purpose) ...flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 c vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- 3/4 c white granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 c milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingred. Mix liquids in separate bowl. Add liquids to dry and combine together well, without over beating. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min.
- While muffins are baking prepare sugar topping.
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- While muffins are hot, dip into (1/2 c) melted butter and roll into sugar & cinnamon mixture.
- 1 dozen muffins. Recipe adapted by ReBlinged
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!