Carob, Peanut And Cranberry CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup light-flavoured olive oil (or more canola oil, I ran out) shopping list
- 2/3 cup sucanat (or sugar) shopping list
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups carob chips shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry flavoured cranberries shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F and line 4 baking sheets with parchment or silicone.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flaxseed and hot water. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, baking soda, salt and nutmeg together.
- In a large bowl, beat the oils, sugars and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the flax mixture and beat in.
- Beat in the flour until well combined.
- Fold in the carob chips, cranberries and peanuts.
- Portion two-tablespoon size scoops onto the sheets.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 9-10 minutes.
- Cool completely on the sheets.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Unusual Combinations82 members