Stuffed Chicken Breast ParmesanFrom jillianimre 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small bowl stir together mozzarella and parsley.
- Sprinkle down center of chicken.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- In a bowl combine 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and flour.
- Dredge chicken roll in mixture.
- In a skillet on medium-high heat, add olive oil. Add Chicken cooking for 6-8 min. Remove toothpicks.
- Place sauce on bottom of baking dish and add the chicken.
- Top with more sauce, parmesan cheese and mozzarella.
- Bake for 15-20 min.
The Cookjillianimre Waterbury, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!