Sunshine Sparkle SaladFrom mandymoore 2 years ago
- 3 banana, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 small cans of mandarin oranges, drained juice reserved shopping list
- 1 medium can diced pineapples, drained juice reserved shopping list
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, chopped, drained juice reserved shopping list
- 12 to 15 strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 2 boxes of lemon pudding shopping list
- 1 envelope of Dream Whip shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine reserved juice,
- In a separate med sized bowl combine the pudding and dream whip, add 1 cup of reserved juice and whisk until smooth(you may have to add more since you want it more like sauce than a pudding)
- mix the fruit together in a large bowl and slowly fold in the pudding mixture. Add pecans and fold again. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- My daughter absolutely love it and so did my hubby. Hope you enjoy it as well.
The Cookmandymoore Wiggins, Ms
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!