Southwestern Cobb SaladFrom champagnetime 7 months ago
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) mixed baby salad greens shopping list
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Southwestern seasoned chicken breast (or roast a chicken the day before) shopping list
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drain & rinse shopping list
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four cheese shopping list
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER bacon, cooked, crumbled shopping list
- 2 small avocados, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 2/3 cup KRAFT Classic ranch dressing shopping list
- 1/3 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N chunky salsa shopping list
How to make it
- 1. COVER large platter with greens.
- 2. ARRANGE next 7 ingredients in rows over greens.
- 3. MIX dressing and salsa; drizzle over salad just before serving.
- a Chef's Journey recipe