Slow-cooker Mexican ChickenFrom twohot 11 months ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- • 1 cup / 240 ml black beans shopping list
- • 1 cup / 240 ml corn kernels (fresh or frozen) shopping list
- • 1 small jar salsa (your favorite variety) shopping list
- • 1 Tbsp / 15 ml cumin shopping list
- • 1 Tbsp / 15 ml chili powder shopping list
- • 2 cups / 480 ml cooked brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Add to slow cooker: chicken breast, beans, corn, salsa, cumin and chili powder. Mix and cook on low 8 to 10 hours. Serve with cooked brown rice.
- To make a creamier version, add ½ cup / 120 ml plain Greek yogurt the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Nutritional Value
- Calories: 481
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Total Carbs: 69 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 42 g
- Sodium: 565 mg
- Cholesterol: 69 mg
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!