Raisin N Oatmeal CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 months ago
- ½ cup smooth cashew butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp dark amber honey shopping list
- 1 tsp Homemade Ener G Egg Replacer shopping list
- 1 tbsp warm water shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tbsp Goldschlager liqueur (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ⅓ cup dark raisins, soaked in hot water and drained well shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment or SilPat.
- In a bowl, mix together the cashew butter, honey, egg replacer, water, vanilla, liqueur, cinnamon and salt until well combined.
- Stir in the coconut, baking soda and raisins.
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp sized balls onto the sheet, spacing about 1” apart. With wet fingers, flatten the tops slightly.
- Bake 10-11 minutes.
- Cool on the sheet for 10 minutes, then carefully move to a cooling rack.