Quail With Sticky Honey Glaze RecipeFrom twohot 1 year ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 Tbs grated ginger shopping list
- ½ red chilli, seeded, diced shopping list
- 1 garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 Tbs coriander root, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbs Ayam sesame oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs Ayam fish sauce shopping list
- ½ cup honey shopping list
- 2 quails, butterflied shopping list
- sesame seeds, to serve shopping list
- coriander leaves, to serve shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- 2 Combine the ginger, chilli, garlic, coriander, sesame oil, fish sauce and honey in a bowl.
- 3 Place the quail into the marinade and coat.
- 4 Heat a frying pan over a high heat, cook the quail for 4-6 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking, the sauce should reduce to a sticky glaze.
- 5 Plate the quail and sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with coriander leaves to serve.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!