Watermelon MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 oz salted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- ½ cup Pyure All Natural Bakeable Blend stevia Sweetener (or sugar) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 drop watermelon flavour (optional) shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups watermelon-curd.html">Watermelon Curd shopping list
- ¼ cup plain, low-fat (or homemade) yoghurt shopping list
- ½ cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- ⅓ cup shredded unsweetened coconut shopping list
- ⅓ cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line or grease muffin tins
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, oil and stevia until well blended (you can see I didn't beat my cream cheese well enough - do better than me!).
- Add the eggs, ginger and vanilla, beating well.
- Add the Watermelon Curd and yoghurt and blend in.
- Add flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix just until combined.
- Fold in the coconut, chocolate chips and cacao nibs.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes for standard muffins (15 - 18 minutes for mini-muffins).
- Cool immediately on a wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Good To Freeze130 members
Original Recipes143 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Nut Free5 members
Bake Sale126 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
Home Cooking58 members
What Can I Do With It21 members