Cheese FondueFrom CaraSings 1 year ago
- • 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- • 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- • 1/4 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- • 1/4 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- • 1 cup mayonnaise (light mayo works fine) shopping list
- • 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- • 2 cups shredded cheddar (sharp is best) shopping list
- • 1 loaf French bread (or one and a half to two skinny baguettes) cut into bite size pieces. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together all ingredients except for cheese in fondue pot. (I try to add the wine just before the cheese - putting it in with just the milk can cause weird curdling.) Heat over LOW (use the stove if you are using a Sterno fondue pot). When warm, gradually add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Cut the bread so that there is crust on every piece - stays on the fork better and you are less likely to lose the bread into the cheese!
The CookCaraSings Seattle Area, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!