Silky Chocolate Kefir TartsFrom LifewayRecipes 1 year ago
- 1 & 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup Lifeway Organic whole milk Plain Kefir shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 6 - 4" tart shells or 1 - 9" pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Let all of the ingredients come to room temperature. Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, fefir and vanilla.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl, and stir into egg mixture. Whisk until combined. Slowly add the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust or tart shells. Bake at 325 for about 30 min, until top is crackled and custard jiggles slightly.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla whipped cream.
- Tip: If mixture "curdles" slightly after adding the chocolate it just means that the mix was too cold for the chocolate to blend in. Just place the mixing bowl into a bath of warm water and whisk until it comes together.
The CookLifewayRecipes Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!