Slow Cooker Bbq Bourbon ChickenFrom gtonanna 1 year ago
- 6-8 chicken breasts,boneless & skinless shopping list
- 1 tblsp each garlic powder and dried onion flakes shopping list
- 2 tblsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1-2 tblsp bbq rub ( grill mates Barbeque) shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- salt & pepper (optional) shopping list
- 1 bottle honey hickory bbq sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup bourbon or Irish whiskey shopping list
How to make it
- mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- coat chicken with dry ingredients.
- place coated chicken in slow cooker,add broth slowly.
- cook on high for 4 hours.
- mix bourbon and bbq sauce.Pour over chicken.
- continue cooking for 2 hours ,basting often.
The Cookgtonanna Waxahachie, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!