Creamy Cold Pea SaladFrom gennymac 1 year ago
- 16-ounces frozen petite peas (do not thaw) shopping list
- 6 ounces sliced almonds, unsalted (preferably by hand) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions shopping list
- 8 ounces chopped water chestnuts (rinsed and drained) shopping list
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 tsp yellow curry powder shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the frozen peas, onions, almonds, and water chestnuts.
- Mix together the yogurt and curry powder in a separate bowl.
- Gently fold the yogurt mixture into peas. Add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- gennymac Covington, Georgia
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgennymac Covington, Georgia
- Not added to any groups yet!