Creamy Santa Fe ChickenFrom bellsd 7 months ago
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 15 oz. can black beans - drained shopping list
- 1 can diced tomato - drained shopping list
- 1 can corn - drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp cumin shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp onion powder shopping list
- pinch kosher salt shopping list
- 3 lbs frozen chicken - bone in, skinless, any cut shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all except chicken and sour cream in crock pot.
- Place chicken atop mixture.
- Slow cook on high 4-6 hours
- Shred meat from bone, return meat to pot.
- Add 8 oz sour cream, stir well to incorporate
The Cookbellsd Kalamazoo, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!