Mustard Fried ChickenFrom anniek39 2 years ago
- Change Servings shopping list
- 5 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded shopping list
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons onion powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon monosodium glutamate (MSG, or Accent flavor enhancer) (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 quart oil for frying, or as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Throw chicken wings in a big bowl add the Seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and MSg and.mustard.mix with a spoon or your fingers. Let marinate for 30 min Put the flour into a plastic bag, add the chicken, and shake to coat.
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer or deep heavy skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). When the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook for 6 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels, and cool for 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookanniek39 Buffalo, New York
- Not added to any groups yet!