Crispy VeggiesFrom mikku 1 year ago
- 2 medium potatoes cut into length (half boiled) shopping list
- 1 large carrot cut into length (half boiled) shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini cut into lenght shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4th cup flour shopping list
- 1/4th cup corn flour shopping list
- 1/4th cup oats shopping list
- 1/2th tsp coriander powder or thyme or paprika (Optional) shopping list
- 1/4th cup Parmesian cheese shopping list
- 1 cup corn flakes or bread crumb shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix flour with cornflour, coriander and salt
- 2. Beat egg with black pepper
- 3. In blender, blend cornflakes and oats till powdered. Then in plate mix with Parmesian cheese.
- 4. Apply oil on oven tray.
- 5. Put veggies on flour mixture first, then into egg and then into cornflakes mixture. And then on to the tray.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes
The Cookmikku Riyad, Jeddah
- Not added to any groups yet!