Celery Root SaladFrom rescue_ranger 1 year ago
- 2 1/2 cups celery root (celeriac), peeled, thinly sliced and julienned shopping list
- 3 cups celery, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 1⁄2 cups celery leaves shopping list
- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves, picked and left whole or chopped coarsely shopping list
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced radishes shopping list
- 1 apple, cored, thinly sliced and julienned shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil shopping list
- Parmesan (optional) shopping list
- Grey sea salt shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the celery root, celery, celery leaves, parsley leaves, and radish slices.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, In a separate bowl, whisk the apple cider vinegar and sunflower oil.
- Feel free to adjust measurements to taste.
- Drizzle the salad with a generous amount of the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Garnish with grey sea salt and shaved Parmesan cheese.
The Cookrescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!