Potato And Celery SoupFrom eyliable 2 years ago
- More or less of any ingredient is fine, I make it from scratch each time. These measurements are simply what I used in my last batch. shopping list
- 370g peeled, diced potato shopping list
- 220g celery, leaves and all, diced shopping list
- 50g bacon, rind removed, diced shopping list
- 190g diced onion shopping list
- 1-2 tsp. chicken stock powder (to taste) shopping list
- for garnishing, spring onions or parsley, and black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Roughly dice all ingredients, keeping onion and bacon to the side.
- Add a small dash of oil to your pot, add onion and bacon and cook until onion is translucent (but not coloured).
- Once done, add all other vegetables and stock powder. Stir well before adding just enough water to cover everything in the pot.
- Cook on a medium to low heat, depending on how quickly you need it. Add more water if you feel it needs it during the cooking process.
- When vegetables are very tender, it's ready. I use a stick blender to puree until smooth, but leave a few chunks for interest/texture.
The Cookeyliable Wonderland, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!