Double Chocolate Zucchini CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 months ago
- 2 medium zucchini, finely shredded and squeezed of excess liquid shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- ⅓ cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp agave nectar (or honey) shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp dry Homemade Ener G Egg Replacer (or 2 eggs / egg replacers of your choice) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 12 packets Truvia sweetener (or ½ cup sugar) shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Combine the zucchini, applesauce, oil, agave and vanilla in a bowl.
- Mix in the coffee, egg replacer, salt, brown sugar, sugar, flours, baking soda and cocoa.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dollops of dough about the size of a golf ball onto a greased (or parchment lined) cookie sheet, about 1” apart.
- Leave mounded for thicker, cakier brownie-like cookies, or flatten them out for crisper cookies (I "dimpled" mine with damp fingertips for both textures).
- Bake 10-12 minutes, (longer for unflattened, less for squished ones).
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔