Hard Root Beer JellyFrom holtzyt 1 year ago
How to make it
- Combine hard root beer, lemon juice and powdered pectin in a deep saucepan, whisking until pectin is dissolved.
- Combine sugar and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Bring root beer mixture and butter to a boil over high heat.
- Add sugar mixture all at once and return to a hard boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and process in jars in a boiling water canner for 10 minutes.
The Cookholtzyt St. Peter, Minnesota
- Not added to any groups yet!