Sweet And Spicy GuacamoleFrom taelsin 9 months ago
- 5 cloves garlic shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- 3 kernels candied ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground aleppo pepper, or something similar shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chicken base shopping list
- 1 tsp balsalmic vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp honey shopping list
- 2 avocados mid to large size haas, 3 if smaller shopping list
- 1 red/round jalapeno minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced red onion shopping list
How to make it
- combine the first set of ingredients in a food processor/ with a hand-blender/mince finely and combine by hand, etc.
- take the avocado's and split in half, remove the seed by whacking it with a knife and twisting once it sticks
- very carefully cut vertical and then horizontal lines into the flesh of the fruit, without cutting through the skin, or your hand.
- using a spoon scoop the avocado out of the skin
- combine all ingredients in a bowl and mash the avocado, i used a pastry knife/blender for this works wonders if the fruit is a little bit unripe.
The Cooktaelsin Monaca, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!