Cider Glazed CarrotsFrom gelfling545 9 months ago
How to make it
- Place carrots in a skillet that will hold then in a single layer (this is most important if using whole carrots; they can overlap a bit if cut but keep the layer shallow).
- Add cider, water, salt & butter
- Cook on high heat for 5 min. shaking pan occasionally.
- Reduce hear to medium & cook until liquid is evaporated (+/- 10 min.).
- Toss with dillweed as desired & remove to serving platter.
- Try substituting orange juice + a pinch of ginger for the cider. That's tasty as well.
The Cookgelfling545 Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!