Breakfast Quiche CasseroleFrom gourmetana 11 months ago
- 12 slices of bread shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cups milk shopping list
- 3/4 cups cream shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika shopping list
- 4 slices of smoked roasted ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheese (used cheddar) shopping list
- 4 slices of bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Butter a baking dish.
- Lay the bread slices covering the bottom of the dish.
- Cover the layer of bread with the smoked ham and a sprikle of cheese.
- Lay over the rest of the bread.
- Combine eggs, milk, cream, seasonings and pour over the bread.
- Finish by sprinkling the sliced bacon and the remaining cheese over the bread.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge over night.
- In the next morning preheat the oven to 375F for 10 min and then bake the casserole for about 30 minutes. I like it moist in the centre and toasted on the outside. If you want this less moist just put it back in the oven and bake for another 5 to 10 min.