Salmon DivanFrom hollyeats 10 months ago
- 2 fresh raw or thawed frozen salmon fillets shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups cooked long-grain rice shopping list
- 3/4 head fresh broccoli, or equivalent frozen broccoli florets shopping list
- Sprinkle of Mrs Dash (or other saltless all-purpose seasoning) shopping list
- 12 oz. (320g) Hollandaise sauce (I used Schwarz's ready-made) shopping list
How to make it
- Separate broccoli into florets and steam just until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Grease a small casserole and layer the broccoli evenly across the bottom.
- Loosely spoon the rice over the broccoli.
- Place the salmon fillets evenly over the top of the rice, with a couple of inches space between them.
- Sprinkle rice and fish evenly with Mrs Dash.
- Pour Hollandaise sauce evenly over fish and rice.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and salmon is cooked through but still moist.
- Serve to raves!
- Note: If you have no Mrs Dash, do make your own. The lemon peel is NOT optional as it's what makes Mrs Dash, Mrs Dash! Recipe here: http://housewifehowtos.com/cook/recipe-make-your-own-mrs-dash-season-salt-and-old-bay/
The Cookhollyeats Shaftesbury, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!