Spinach Cranberry SaladFrom duboo 3 years ago
- 8 oz baby spinach, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup craisins (dried cranberries or dried pomegranates) shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/8 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan or Feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl whisk together sugar, rice vinegar, cider vinegar, vegetable oil, lemon juice and Italian seasoning until well-blended and sugar is dissolved. Stir onions and Craisins into the sauce and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss spinach, Parmesan cheese, bell pepper and sauce until evenly coated.