Chicken PaprikashFrom mrspaquet 1 year ago
- 6 chicken thighs bone-in, skinless shopping list
- sm-md onion cut into rings shopping list
- 3-4 cloves garlic (i like it chunky) shopping list
- Hungarian paprika shopping list
- smoked paprika shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 6 oz can of tomato sauce shopping list
- ½ cup chicken broth shopping list
- enough flour to coat chicken shopping list
How to make it
- prepare chicken by cleaning it well, clean off as much fat as possible
- season the chicken well on both sides and dust with flour
- spray slow cooker with cooking spray of choice
- spread onions and garlic evenly along the bottom, season lightly
- arrange chicken evenly along the bottom.
- mix the tomato sauce and the chicken broth and pour around the sides and in-between the chicken.
- place lid set to low and walk away.
- 8 hrs later. carefully remove bones and any other unwanted parts. give a good stir, chicken should shred. serve with pasta or mashed potato
The Cookmrspaquet Miami, Fl
- Not added to any groups yet!