Oatmeal Cookies With Fall FruitFrom jo_jo_ba 11 months ago
- 450g Quaker® oatmeal cookie Mix (1/2 pkg) shopping list
- 1/3 cup Amoré almonds + Dairy beverage, warmed shopping list
- 1 tsp maple extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup sultana raisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup miniature dark chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 large red-skinned pear, diced (no need to peel) shopping list
- 2 tbsp maple sugar, for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Combine cookie mix, Amoré, maple extract and vanilla in a large bowl, mixing to combine well.
- Fold in the raisins, chocolate chips and pear.
- Scoop onto the cookie sheets and sprinkle with the maple sugar.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.