Raisin Pecan Sticky ToastsFrom twill10 8 months ago
- thx to: http://www.sunmaid.com/en/recipes/recipe shopping list
- raisin pecan Sticky toasts shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 4 slices Sun-Maid raisin bread ( or your favorite brand) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 425 F.
- PLACE raisin bread on a baking sheet.
- COMBINE butter, brown sugar, honey and pecans.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon nut mixture on each raisin bread slice.
- BAKE 5 to 6 minutes until top is bubbly and edges toasted. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- DRIZZLE with orange glaze if desired
- ORANGE GLAZE: Stir together 3 tablespoons powdered sugar and 1-2 teaspoons orange juice until smooth.
- Makes 4 servings.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!