Lobster Poached In ButterFrom brianinphiladelphia 2 years ago
How to make it
- whisk the 3 ingredients in sauce together in a bowl,it should be runny!then add pepper to taste and set aside.
- the lobster entrée
- cut the 3 tails into bite size pieces,about 1/2 inch thick
- in a wok, or a pot bring the 1 tbs.of water to a boil
- piece in your pound of softened butter,whisking constantly,
- the key is never let the butter boil.
- than pour in your lobster meat and poach 5 to 7 minutes,until lobster is translucent,never letting butter boil!
The Cookbrianinphiladelphia Phila''duh''phia, Pa
- Not added to any groups yet!