Shrimp Boil In A BagFrom brianinphiladelphia 1 year ago
- 21/2lbs.raw shrimp shell on shopping list
- 1 stick sweet butter shopping list
- 1lbs.fresh garlic kielbasa shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine shopping list
- 4 red skin potato's medium size shopping list
- 4 ears corn cut in 1/2 shopping list
- large pot 6 quarts or more shopping list
- tbs. old bay shopping list
- newspaper shopping list
- 1 bucket shopping list
How to make it
- in a small pan melt your butter and garlic
- bring 3 quarts of water to a roaring boil
- double bagging in plastic bags, and tieing tightly once assembled,put your shrimp and corn and garlic butter in 1 bag, with the old bay.
- slice the kielbasa thinly in 1/4 inch slices and put it in the second bag , with the potato's
- place the potato bag in the boiling water and bring water back to roaring boil, then place shrimp bag in , until shrimp pink, carefully remove shrimp bag and place in a bucket, allow potato bag to cook 2 more minutes than place it in the bucket
- cover table with newspaper, place bucket on table, remove bags from bucket and dig in, no forks knives or plates.shells go on newspaper which you wrap up, at end of meal .
The Cookbrianinphiladelphia Phila''duh''phia, Pa
- Not added to any groups yet!