Peanut Butter PieFrom browneyegirl 1 year ago
- 1 ~ 9 oz ready oreo or graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 2 teaspoons imitation vanilla flavor shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coconut and the rest on the top of the pie shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an mixing bowl add the sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter and the melted butter.Mix well.
- Add the baking soda, eggs, flour and coconut.Pour the dough into the pie crust.Add what ever that's left on the coconut onto the dough.Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.