~ Shakespeare ~From 22566 1 year ago
- 1 teaspoon pure cane brown sugar shopping list
- 1 small slice of soft Country butter shopping list
- spices to consider would be: nutmeg,Crimson cinnamon,or allspice shopping list
- hot water...Nope! Your not in it yet...Just Wait! shopping list
- Just a touch mind you...homemade vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 oz. Rhum Clement V.S.O.P. rum ( A surprising flavor of spices,ripe fruit,cinnamon rolls,maple sugar...Just keeps building to a long,strong,very smooth,appetizing finish,well-balanced and finely aged ) shopping list
How to make it
- Into your chalice of choice...Say a nice chiseled Irish glass,or,a stunning strong mug,place the brown sugar,slice of soft butter and choice of spice.
- Muddle about a bit.
- Pour in the rum and hot water.
- Now from a math metric stand point,I believe this adds up to a much better presentation into the close proximity of sharing the warmth.
- Choose a clean thick rod and let it sit in the fire until it is red hot.Shake off the ashes and slowly,ever so slowly place it into the drink.Being very careful,for if the rod touches the bottom of the the glass it may shudder...Dang,there goes my spelling again,I mean shatter,and remember,the shade is open, so you do want to put on a good show. But if you should break the glass,just swipe another off the fireplace mantel and start over...Practice makes perfect.
- ~ Come in out of the cold,stroll over to the fireplace,grab a red hot poker,kick off your boots,spread out the marlboro wild west playing cards,snuggle under the pendleton...sip.
- Feelin' the warmth...the glow?
- Now for the play...Texas hold'em...no limit...Heck! What did you think?...That I was playing Solitaire!~
- "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame" Dante
- You did bring your guitar did'nt you?
- Now,like a diamond in disguse,kneel down here and...
- http://youtu.be/F4tXMYeUIls ( Play Me...Neil Diamond )
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!